Dr. Debra Condren offers dynamic keynotes, workshops, and panel presentations designed to inspire talented women to realize their true potential and make the contribution they were born to make. Debra emphasizes the importance of pursing success in both one's business and personal life. To reinforce and support the ambition action steps from her speeches, she also offers on-site and conference-call consulting.
Contact Debra for speeches, workshop, and training offerings custom-tailored to your specific objectives. Presentations and exercises are designed to help you achieve your unique goals by firing up your key contributors to advance your mission and value proposition.
A partial list of Dr. Condren's keynote speaking engagements includes the following:
- Debra has also organized and facilitated over 200 live meetings of the Women's Business Alliance plus dozens of 60-Minute Expert Briefs and Ask The Experts telephone seminars over 13 years.
- Debra founded and is the executive director of the Women's Business Alliance, an organization that has served as a motivational think tank for over 2,500 women. The U.S. Small Business Administration recognized Debra's work with a "Women In Business Advocate of the Year 2000" award. Sign up now to be notified of upcoming events. Join us!
- Women's Leadership Exchange East Coast Summit: "Navigating the Economic Storm" November 13, 2008. Speed coaching with 50 women.
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill: Keenan-Flagler Women's M.B.A. Special guest speaker: Ambition and Life Balance: Keeping Your Big Picture Clear While Making the Contribution You Were Born To Make. November 12, 2008.
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill: Keenan-Flagler Women in Business: Transitioning To Leadership. Keynote Speaker: Ambition Is Not A Dirty Word: Achieving Your Dreams and Earning Your Worth--With Integrity. Chapel Hill, NC, November 12, 2008.
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill: Keenan-Flagler MBA: Women's Leadership Program:
Telephone Seminar with Dr. Debra Condren: Building Your Credit Platform. September 2008.
- Women's Leadership Exchange in partnership with IKEA: Ambition Is Not A Dirty Word: Earning Your Worth and Achieving Your Dreams. Keynote Speaker, Brooklyn, NY, October, 2008.
- Savvy Ladies Women In Business Event, New York, July, 2008. Dr. Debra Condren: Speed Coaching Workshops for women in business.
- Ladies Who Launch: Dr. Debra Condren, Guest Lecturer: Women Entrepreneurs: Earning Your
Worth and Achieving Your Dreams. New York. February 2007.
- Columbia Women In Business Annual M.B.A. Conference: Dr. Debra Condren, Panel Expert: What Women Need to Know To Achieve Career Success and Life Balance. February 2007.
- Executive Symposium for Women Business Leaders. Dr. Debra Condren: Get More Power From
Powerful Advice: Strategies for Convening Your Own Personal Career Advisory Board. January
2007. Harvard Club of New York.
- Massachusetts Conference for Women, Boston, MA. December 2007. Dr. Debra Condren: How Ambitious Women Can Stop Self-Sabotage In Its Tracks.
- First Annual Women's Leadership Symposium, Sponsored by the law firm Bennett, Bricklin and
Saltzburg LLP. Philidelphia, PA. Keynote: Dr. Debra Condren: Ambition, Achieving Your Career
Goals, and Stepping Up to the Leadership Plate. October 2007.
- Barnard College, New York. Women's Leadership Season Kickoff. Keynote: Dr. Debra Condren:
Ambition, Earning Your Worth, and Achieving Your Dreams. September 2007.
- New York Women's Agenda—Taking Her Place at the Leadership Table September, 2007, New York University. Dr. Debra Condren: Empower Yourself to Make the Contribution You Were Born to Make.
- Financial Women's Association of San Francisco. San Francisco, CA. May 2007. Keynote: Dr. Debra Condren: Ambition Is A Virtue: How to Earn Your Worth and Achieve Your Dreams—With Integrity.
- Columbia Women In Business Annual M.B.A. Conference: Dr. Debra Condren, Workshop: Earning Your Worth and Achieving Your Dreams. February 2005.
- Women In Technology International. Workshop: Dr. Debra Condren: Ambition Is not A Dirty Word:
Overcoming Socially Sanctioned Self-Sabotage to Unleash Your Full Potential. June 2004, San Jose, CA.