• A small business owner ready to start making more money doing work you love?
• Aiming to quickly and dramatically expand your competitive edge and drive your market success?
• A budding entrepreneur ready to launch your dream?
• Trying to launch an entrepreneurial venture while working full-time for someone else?
• A disillusioned professional longing for inspiring, challenging work?
• Facing an unexpected job change and want to turn your situation into a blessing in disguise?
• Planning to make a move once the job market turns around and want to plan now?
• In a mid-life career transition and want smart, strategic guidance to find a great opportunity?
• A recent grad seeking great career options that match your passions and talents?
• A college-bound student targeting best-fit majors for you and what you love to do?
• Considering returning to school after a hiatus and want to make sure it's the right fit?
• Ready to open up to new options that inspire you to jump out of bed each morning?
Start Living Your Dreams and Making More Money
Reclaim Your Ambition, Regain Your Mojo and
Get Back On Track FAST by taking advantage of:
• State-of-the-art career testing completed online in under an hour (and it's fun to take!).
• Immediate access to your written report. As soon as you complete your assessment, you immediately have in your hands a wealth of information including: your best-fit career options; what fires you up and motivates you versus what holds you back; your best work environment; which types of people you prefer to work with; your specific entrepreneurial strengths plus areas you want to shore up or outsource; your ambition blind spots; your preferred work style; how to take advantage of your communication and interpersonal style; and ambition strategies that match your personality style and help you start going for the gold PLUS
• Custom-tailored, supportive, inspiring, confidential, and expert mentoring that gives you SUPER FAST RESULTS, with me, Debra Condren. I am the best at what I do. I am a highly experienced, knowledgeable, and savvy business psychologist, small business strategist, street-smart entrepreneur, bestselling author and speaker. I built my firm and also founded the award-winning Women's Business Alliance as a young, divorced, single working mom. I roll up my sleeves and offer you cutting-edge, customized business and career advice tailed to your specific dreams.
• You get gold-standard mentoring without ever leaving the comfort of your own desk. Most of my clients and I meet over the phone. As a bonus, I record your coaching session and email you the MP3 so that you can focus, in the moment, rather than frantically scribbling notes. You'll see that we cover so much territory -- FAST! -- and come up with so many great, specific recommedations that you're going to want to go back and study, over and over again, what we brainstormed and the advice I map out for you.
• I work with lightening speed. I don't waste your time or money. I give you the very best return on investment you'll ever get from a business and career advisor -- GUARANTEED -- or your money is refunded, no questions asked.
I'm Dr. Debra Condren.
I can help you quickly and accurately map out concrete strategies to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
• I built my career while raising my son, Devin, who is now a college senior (he is triple majoring in business, entrepreneurship, and marketing, with a minor in psychology; no, I did not coach him directly!).
• As a result of being mentored for a year by an inspiring and empowering group of women early in my career, I was inspired to found the Women’s Business Alliance, an organization that has served as a motivational think tank for 3,000 women over thirteen years and was recognized with a U.S. Small Business Administration “Women In Business Advocate of the Year” award.
• I have coached over 3,500 clients: small business owners; budding entrepreneurs; consultants; and executives of start-ups, small-, and mid-cap companies.
• My advice has been featured in major media outlets including: The New York Times, GoodHousekeeping, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Inc., Fast Company, ABC’s "Nightline", Essence, BusinessWeek, CNN, The Washington Post, Entrepreneur, Oprah and Friends Radio, U.S. News and World Report, NPR's "Morning Edition", Fox Television’s National News, Forbes, and TheHuffingtonPost.
||"I initially worked with Debra for just one month and with just the right combination of support, encouragement and 'boot camp' like approach from her, I was able to achieve a ridiculous amount of work in that short period of time! Debra promises to "...help you get from where you are to where you want to be", and in just one month I revamped my coaching practice. With Debra’s support I was able to develop my "unifying theme" as a coach, my website content and my online marketing. She brought a wealth of knowledge and fantastic insight and although it was a lot to take in, delivered advice in such practical ways that I consistently found myself checking items off my "to do" list. Just the position you want to be in when building a new business. Since our initial engagement, we continued to work together and she is just a wonderful sounding board who tells it like it is. I highly recommend Debra as a business coach."|
I know that success, fulfillment, and happiness requires a commitment to lifelong learning, training, and self-growth. I practice what I preach. I have my own mentors and advisory board and coaches. I constantly take workshops, home-study courses, read hundreds of books, conduct research, track industry trends, and learn for myself, firsthand, what's out there, what works and what doesn't so that my clients can eliminate guesswork, avoid needless mistakes, rediscover their forward momentum, and speed their time to profitability, purpose, and success.
• I offer fresh, powerful tools for reclaiming your dreams and show you how all your priorities--personal and career goals alike--can fit together harmoniously.
• I advise entrepreneurs, small business owners, and consultants interested in driving their market success, professionals who are interested in changing careers, as well as executives and managers hoping to improve their performance and expand their options without changing industries or jobs. I also work with college- or grad-school bound students and recent grads to identify best-fit majors, schools, training programs, and winning post-graduation career targets.
||"I received much more information than I expected from the assessment. Your specific suggestions regarding marketing and publishing opportunities were the most potent strategic advice I gained from the coaching process.
Here's how working with me works:
• As soon as you sign up for your session you will immediately receive from me your passcodes and instructions required for taking your online assessment.
Get started right away by taking this online career and interest and personality survey from any computer, at your convenience.
• Plan to spend about forty five minutes, give or take, to complete your online assessment. You will find taking your survey to be a fun, enjoyable, and thought-provoking process!
• Once you have completed your online assessment, you will immediately have access to your written report. Read over and review your results before your coaching session. Studying your results is also a rewarding and thought-provoking process. Be sure to take notes and write down any questions and ideas that pop up during your review.
• We then meet on the phone for a fast-paced, roll-up-our-sleeves strategy session during which we get to work. We will discuss your assessment results and precisely map out a blueprint of specific short-term, intermediate, and long-term goals to get you unstuck and moving.
• I audiotape our session and provide you with a complimentary downloadable MP3 recording so that you can go back and listen again to my recommendations.
You will be amazed at how much ground we cover during your 45-Minute Laser Strategy session. This courtesy recording allows you to focus on our conversation and brainstorming rather than being distracted by trying to frantically scribble notes.
Don't Spend Another Day Wondering 'What If?' Unleash Your Ambition.
On Your Own Terms.
I am famous for impeccable, personalized client service. In fact, 79% of my new clients are referrals from current and former customers.
My advice has worked for 3,500 clients. It's worked for me. It will work for you.
I know that you will be thrilled with your results and so fired up and inspired by the ideas that will be flying back and forth during our laser strategy session. So much so that you will want to continue working with me, either for ongoing individual mentoring or by joining one of my mentoring programs. I am so confident of this that I make you this guarantee:
I promise you that you will be 100% thrilled with your career assessment report
and Laser Strategy Phone Coaching session or I will refund your fee of $297.
"I've changed jobs and did quite well for myself (I received 13% increase by switching). Go me! I have to say that your book made me actively think about what I was doing to self sabotage myself and my worth in the workplace. I bought five of your books and plan to give them a presents to my ambitious girlfriends.
I am great at what I do because I love what I do. Guiding and empowering clients to achieve their precious, ambitious dreams has been my professional raison d'être and ambitious passion for seventeen years.
Let me help YOU stop selling yourself short and start making the contribution you were born to make. The world deserves to hear from you.
Sincerely and ambitiously,
455 Central Park West, Suite 22-C
New York, NY 10025
"Brainstorming with Debra, I feel like I'm talking with a wise and trusted friend who gets me and my vision as well as where I am stuck. Her coaching offers up creative, sage advice that quickly affirms my belief in my big dreams, gets me back on track, and helps me see fresh opportunities and new ways of looking at my business objectives. Debra is supportive, inspiring and sharp. At the same time, she doesn't sugar coat keeping me accountable to the goals I map out. She is thoughtful and specific in her recommendations: her nuts-and-bolts, cutting edge advice—plus her knowledge of gold-standard resources—"breaks it down" into a clear blueprint to get me from where I am to where I want to be. Do not hesitate to work with Debra if you want stay true to the contribution you were born to make."